FaQs. General Information
How soon does my order ship?
-Depends on which items you have order. If its one of our handmade furniture items, it could take 2-4 weeks. Our smaller handmade items take about 1-2 weeks. Our larger cupboards take 3-6 weeks.
*Please note this can vary a little depending on our work flow* Feel free to call if you would like a more specific lead time: 610-572-2121
- If you order florals or home decor, those items will most likely ship out in 1-3 days
How do you ship?
- We ship using FedEx and you will be sent and e-mail once it ships and the tracking number.
How do you ship larger cupboards?
- We palletize every larger cupboard shipment ourselves to make sure its good to go once it leaves our doors.
- We use FedEx Freight which will deliver your cupboard to you curbside with a lift gate at delivery. *If you need inside delivery, you need to contact us prior to shipping because it will be an additional charge*
What if there is damage to my shipment?
- This is something that unfortunately can happen. Please take pictures of the box/pallet and the product damage right away and then call us! We will take care of rest!
As of 1/1/23
We want to make sure you are absolutely happy with your purchase.
You have 7 days from the day it was delivered to notify us if you want to return an item. Item has to be unused and returned in its original box and packaging.
We have two options:
- 1. You can arrange to ship back your item on your own
- 2. Or, we will send you a return shipping label for your order and we will deduct the shipping fee from the amount from your order.
The return shipping cost is your responsibility either way. (Usually it’s more than the original shipping cost). And the original shipping cost will not be refunded.
Once we receive the item back in the original condition (no damage), we will process your return and send you a Store Credit! (Red Fox Gift Card)
Our Wooden Items (Large and Small) are NOT returnable. They are handmade items and will always vary a little in color and distressing - We can guarantee that! Please give us a call with any concerns.
- All Sale Items (Marked Down)
- Orders that used a discount code
- Wooden Items
Please let us know within 3 days if there is damage to your order. If there is a problem with your order (damage) please contact us ASAP so that we can take care of that for you!
If you have changed your mind, you can always save it for a gift for someone else! Or consider donating it. We are trying to reduce the impact of return shipping!
If you need to cancel your order, it must be before it’s ready to ship.
Because of the lighting of some photos and how computer monitors can vary the colors of the pictures, we wanted to give you a description of our colors we offer
Black - It's a classic black
Buttermilk- It looks just like the name says, creamy soft white color
Red- Its one of our favorite colors, in-between a burgundy and a red red
Autumn Brown - You can think of it as a darker mustard color
Gray - It's a blue-gray
Stone - True gray color, very neutral
Barn Wood - Very nice medium brown color with hints of black
Old Blue - The perfect old blue you have been looking for!
Southern Pie - It reminds us of an old Salmon color
Southwest Blue - The turquoise blue color
Farmhouse White - Bright white, just like a Farmhouse
Green - We think its the perfect green! Not too light, not too dark!
Prices are subject to change without notice due to increased cost to produce the product, and time involved in making your items.
Due to humidity changes in different environments wood can naturally split/shrink and this is something we unfortunately can not control. We try our very best to reduce the chance of the wood shrinking but sometimes you can't beat mother nature. Fabric items are for decorative purposes only and not intended for children or pets.