The Fourth of July is a time for celebration, fireworks, and of course, delicious food! If you're looking for a way to satisfy your sweet tooth without turning on the oven, we've got you covered. In this post, we'll share three mouthwatering bakeless desserts that are perfect for your Independence Day gathering. Get ready to impress your guests with these patriotic treats!
1. Red, White, and Blue Parfait: Ingredients:
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- In a clear glass or jar, layer a spoonful of diced strawberries at the bottom.
- Add a layer of vanilla yogurt on top of the strawberries.
- Sprinkle a handful of blueberries over the yogurt layer.
- Repeat the layers until the glass or jar is filled.
- Top it off with a generous sprinkle of granola for some crunch.
- Serve chilled and enjoy the festive colors and flavors!
2. No-Bake Berry Cheesecake Cups: Ingredients:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix until the crumbs are evenly coated.
- Spoon the crumb mixture into individual serving cups and press it down firmly to create a crust layer.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust in each cup.
- Top with a generous amount of mixed berries.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve chilled and watch as your guests savor every creamy, fruity bite!
3. Patriotic Fruit Skewers with Yogurt Dip: Ingredients:
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Wooden skewers
- Thread strawberries, blueberries, and marshmallows alternately onto the wooden skewers, creating a pattern of red, white, and blue.
- In a small bowl, mix vanilla yogurt and honey (if desired) to create a sweet and tangy dip.
- Place the fruit skewers on a platter and serve with the yogurt dip on the side.
- Let your guests enjoy the refreshing combination of juicy fruit and creamy dip.
These no-bake Fourth of July desserts are not only delicious but also a breeze to prepare. Whether you're hosting a backyard barbecue or attending a potluck, these treats will add a touch of patriotism and sweetness to your celebration. Give them a try and enjoy the flavors of summer without breaking a sweat in the kitchen.
Happy Fourth of July!
- Red Fox Primitives